Virtual Virtues
I would like to tell you I'm a patient person, I'm not.
The truth is that it depends very much on how late I am, the level of oestrogen in my blood and when I last ate. The three combine to create levels between quietly tapping my toes as I stand in a queue at Asda to screaming profanities as I queue in traffic.
But waiting for internet files just isn't my thing, I live on the very edge of my town, within throwing distance are green belt fields that will no doubt become anything but in the near future as my cash deprived council sell them off. I also appear to live on the very edge of modern communications and it breaks my little heart to see download speeds of 34.5 kb/s. There's not much about my 'old life' that I miss but my 8mb connection is certainly one of them.
The truth is that it depends very much on how late I am, the level of oestrogen in my blood and when I last ate. The three combine to create levels between quietly tapping my toes as I stand in a queue at Asda to screaming profanities as I queue in traffic.
But waiting for internet files just isn't my thing, I live on the very edge of my town, within throwing distance are green belt fields that will no doubt become anything but in the near future as my cash deprived council sell them off. I also appear to live on the very edge of modern communications and it breaks my little heart to see download speeds of 34.5 kb/s. There's not much about my 'old life' that I miss but my 8mb connection is certainly one of them.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home