Googling my world
Its spooky, I just signed into Blogger and they converted my account to my Google account.
So lets look at what exactly Google have in my virtual world, one sign-in to get to:-
a) My chat application when MSN falls over.. I'm still a sucker for MSN, its more personable
b) My beloved email address.. I was lucky enough to have my_name@gmail.com early on
c) My homepage.. and loads of lil virtual post-it notes plastered across it, a reminder of the fact that I'm never ever done.
d) A ton of analytics.. strange boring stuff unless your a g33k like me who can't get enough of the things
e) AdWords.. a work thing but utterly the centre of what I do.
f) Now Blogger..
I'm sure I should analyse that, but I should get the kids to work and me to school.. or something like that.
So lets look at what exactly Google have in my virtual world, one sign-in to get to:-
a) My chat application when MSN falls over.. I'm still a sucker for MSN, its more personable
b) My beloved email address.. I was lucky enough to have my_name@gmail.com early on
c) My homepage.. and loads of lil virtual post-it notes plastered across it, a reminder of the fact that I'm never ever done.
d) A ton of analytics.. strange boring stuff unless your a g33k like me who can't get enough of the things
e) AdWords.. a work thing but utterly the centre of what I do.
f) Now Blogger..
I'm sure I should analyse that, but I should get the kids to work and me to school.. or something like that.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home