Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Little catch up

Its been an awfully long time, I would like to say life has been filled with all sorts of exciting stories but in truth, theres been a lot of work and a lot of 'just normal life'. I probably needed it after the stress of 2005/early '06. I'm not bald from the stress and Direct Line paid up tho I ducked out on sending the alternative letter.

I'm now the mother of a 6 and 10 year old, they are settled in school, doing well, preparing the eldest for Senior school next year and teaching the youngest the meaning of the word 'no'. We are off to Florida in Autumn, ummm.. what else.. boyfriend has made noises about moving in, he just needs time to adjust to the lil guys and him to them (which is quite possibly more of a challenge than I first anticipated). Life revolves around the most simple things, getting 2 children to school with the 37 bags and signed permission slips they seem to need, stopping my house looking like a bad day in Baghdad and managing the Finance and E-Commerce for an internet retailer, ya know? Normal stuff.

Its all ok.. I'm tired but any girl who has to balance it all will tell you the same. Living for the weekends, a glass of Red on a bad day and a smug smile on the odd day it all falls into place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home